Sunday, May 4, 2014

It's a jungle out there!

Felix, Glo, Eddy and Ro in search of water.

Eddy pointing out some of the more scenic spots.

Lunch anyone? Ro salivating over a pot of freshly made fufu.

Felix and I are on a quest to help the villagers understand the value of trash receptacles!  This is going to be a hard sell! 

We found a currently functioning well, the villagers put me to work at once!

Even though I brought Valentine's (Valenteen) the picture of us together, she still wasn't just thrilled to see the mondeli woman but at least she didn't run away screaming, she at least came close to me and ...yes screamed! 

......But...we are going back to Valentine's village soon and this time I have a secret weapon I think she will like, I hope stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment